Libera in Seoul

You should hear what an exciting event happen in Korea. Libera had finally made a successful concert which made the fans so happy. And of course the boys are learning Korean as well which is difficult for them to pronounce. Especially Liam. Hee hee. He can't even say 'Kamsahamnida' which is 'Thank You' in Korean. Don't worry, Liam. You'll get used to the word someday. I think I'll end here. Read more in Inna's blog to find out.
Plus, there are some pics from the meet and greet as well. Go to her blog and check it out as well.




I wanna make a comment here:
- Liam, I think you look more handsome than last year.
- I would prefer Josh's long hair better. But who cares. At least he's still looks okay.
- And Stefan, I'm beginning to like you more because of your smile. Hehe=)

Now, its goodbye Korea. Hello, Philippines!!

0 comments:

Post a Comment