Libera in MYX

Cool! Another video of Libera in MYX. Here are some pics from the video. Go to Libera's World media site or go to YouTube to see the vid. Enjoy!
Note:Luke isn't in this video. I wonder why coz Cassius is the only new member in the vid.












Its nice to introduce their names individually. The boys always cracked me up with their accent. I like Mini James saying his nickname. So cute XD!! Cassius as well. This is the first time I heard him speak. And it is his first time in the Philippines (Don't forget Luke, who is also on his first Asia tour)! Of course, the boys listen to pop music. Just like what Kavana said, "......doesn't mean that we can't listen to others." I like that verse. Good one, Kav. I can't believe they like Taylor Swift! And yes, Liam is smiling about it. LOL!! Come to think of it, everyone likes Taylor Swift. I also like her too and her songs such as 'Love Story', 'You Belong With Me', 'Teardrops on my Guitar' and many more.





Here's where the interesting part comes. For those who are going to the Matinee and Evening concert show, don't forget to buy the cds and the poster for autographs after each shows. I wonder what Disney sound Cassius make. And yes, one of my favorite songs 'Telephone' by Lady Gaga feat Beyonce. Did she really make them watch the video? I think not coz its rated R-18. Watch the video and find out yourselves.

I think I'll end here. More post will be coming soon. Bye!

0 comments:

Post a Comment