Join Us At Facebook

As I was checking out my applications from Facebook, I suddenly saw a video link from Thelma's post. I decided to click on it. I thought it'll be another boring video. But I guess incorrect. And what a surprise! It's Ben, Josh, Liam and Jonathan promoting a video for encouraging us fans (now) to recruit more new fans to join their fan site in Facebook. Our older boys have finally grown up. My heart began to drop when I heard Liam, Josh and JB's voices. I was like OMG! Josh's voice is almost deeper. Liam too has a deeper voice but JB's is even more deeper. I think I'll stop here. I got nothing to say much about the boys. Btw, love your British accent.
Below are the screenshots. Sorry about the pics coz they're a bit blur. I didn't put much btw. I just love putting pictures! Ahem, anyway, enjoy! To see the video, click here.



 From boys to young (and handsome) men



Don't know where to find their page in Facebook? That's alright! There's a link below or check it out at the end of the vid.



 "Please buy our new cd."



See you all there...



 ....and don't forget to buy the cd from your nearest shop now!!

0 comments:

Post a Comment