An Interview From 2009

Yes, I know this is from last year. But if you haven't watch the video, then read this. Here is an interview with Ben, Josh and Liam at the Crystal Cathedral during their recent tour at California. I just put it up for fun^^. Anyhow, to see the video, click here.


I like the way the pastor welcomes them. Here comes Josh, Ben and Liam.
This is the best part when the pastor ask who is who. And yes, they are handsome and young men^^!! Sigh, I wish Tom was there. That would make the whole scene interesting.
Wow! A blessing. I guess his dreams was to be in a boys' choir when he's young. I was touched with this part.
-"we went on a really, scary ride called 'It's A Small World' after all."
LOL!! I love this part when Liam said this!! But I don't think that ride is scary after all. And if you look at these three pictures of them individually here, they look younger compare to the Christmas Greeting or the Facebook promo video. Even Liam still has his normal voice before it became deeper. Or Josh before he has long hair (if you seen their Philippines Tour pictures). I got nothing to say about Ben anyway. He looks the same.



What Ben said about having fun as normal boys is kinda true (I think). Eventhough they're in a boys choir, they can still have fun like what we normally do outside. By the way, their name is actually Latin for 'Free'.

This must be Audrey, their biggest fan in USA.



How lucky for her to go up the stage and shake hands with them. But at least she get to see them perform since she's suffering from a muscular dystrophy.

That's all there is, there isn't anymore. Hint:You can watch the full performance at the Crystal Cathedral (including this interview) by going to YouTube or click the button above. These are the programs:-

- Salva Me (soloist:Stefan)
- Sanctus
Interview with Ben, Josh and Liam
- Gloria
- Far Away (soloist:Ben)

0 comments:

Post a Comment