"Song of Life - A Collection" CD

Update (Sept 16: 7:49 pm): The song list for this album is out now. No new songs though but I think it might be the old songs sung by the same soloists from previous albums or it might be sung by the new current boys today. I'm not so 100% sure. But let's wait for reviews from the others who got this album already. 

1. Salva Me
2. Be Still My Soul
3. Tallis' Canon
4. Sanctus
5. Song of Life
6. Ave Verum
7. You Were There
8. A Gaelic Blessing (Deep Peace)
9. Voca Me
10. Adoro Te
11. Ave Virgo
12. I Am The Day
13. How Shall I Sing That Majesty
14. Abide With Me
15. Gloria
16. Panis Angelicus
17. I Vow To Thee, My Country


Sept 12:





Libera is releasing a new album coming soon on October 22 called "Song of Life - A Collection". Thanks to Lauren for explaining to me on Twitter. The cover has just been release this morning or last night. Love Cassius here :D. Kawaii!! Isn't he angelic? Please say yes! No song list for the album yet but will update them once they're available. Check them out on these pre-order links below. 

Amazon US - $15.47 

Amazon UK - £13.99

Amazon Canada - $14.99

Amazon Japan  - ¥1,325

0 comments:

Post a Comment