Libera's Summer Tour to the USA

Calling all Libera fans from America!! Libera has just made their following notice today:-

We are delighted to announce that we expect to tour in the USA in the Summer. We will be performing in the Twin Cities, the Windy City, the Gateway to the West and the Lone Star State.



- Minneapolis MN on 24th and 27th July
- St Paul MN on 29th July
- Chicago IL on 31st July
- St Louis MO on 3rd August
- Frisco TX on 7th August
- Houston TX on 9th August


We will announce details of venues shortly.

The fans there must be so lucky. Even Lexi and Rebecca won't even have to leave their hometown just to see them. But I'm pretty sure Lexi and Lauren would want to go to the other concerts, not just Chicago alone. But good for them. I hope to receive the package from them soon :).
For me back here, it's impossible for me to travel to US just to see them. Sigh! But I do believe one day they'll come here to Malaysia or if I'm lucky enough to go to Philippines for their concert. Don't give up hope, Asian fans. Libera will come back to Asia someday. Just wait and see :).

0 comments:

Post a Comment