Sanctus, Ponyo and You Were There

Finally they show a video of the boys inside a church. I was actually waiting for a video like this for months. I know some of you have probably seen this in YouTube or other sites. If you haven't, then read this. In this clip, the boys are singing Sanctus, Ponyo, and You Were There. Of course they'll be interviews in between. FYI, this is the first time I heard the boys singing the theme song of Ponyo. It was amazing. But actually, to tell you the truth, the original singer was sung by an 8 year old japanese girl. To see the video, click here. The video is clear btw. Trust me.


Sanctus:











Ponyo theme song:






You Were There (I didn't put much pics on this cause it'll save time for me):




Ed:Anata ga iru kara des.
Boys:Doso!







0 comments:

Post a Comment